Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faith on Edge

So last night after reading Lisa's suggestion on my previous post about obtaining Beth Moore Study to focus on, i decided to search on my bookshelf and see if i had any Christian Study books that i could do. And lo and behold I found that i bought prolly 2 years ago or so. Its a book called Faith on the Edge: Daring to Follow Jesus. When i first got the book I attempted to read through it and got through the first chapter and then stopped so lets see if i can get through it all the way this time :-D

Now since this a book that most people don't have ...although you can buy it if you want...click the title for the amazon link ;)...I am going to prolly update this differently. From skimming the book, it looks like the end of each chapters lists questions that relate the the stories etc that are discussed in the chapter. So what my plan is, is to post the answers to these questions and maybe anything other tidbits i find interesting here. I will post my first offical post with this book soon, but just wanted to give you an update :-P

1 comment:

  1. LOL I'm doing a study book right now called "A Heart Like His" that I probably bought 8 years ago. But as usual, Gods timing is perfect!
    Blessings - Lisa

    ReplyDelete