Wednesday, January 14, 2009

why another blog?

For those who know me....you know that i have lots and lots of on-line journals..so why create a new one you ask?

well the answer is simple really

I wanted to create this blog in order to keep me accountable in my walk and struggle with God. I have come to realize that my walk really isn't a walk but rather more me standing still and waving to God. That is no life. That is not what i need. So this is my attempt to take that first step and to create a better relationship with my creator. I am hoping that with this blog it will force me to read my bible on a daily basis and to share my insights, questions, and understandings that i gather from my readings. In addition, as is typical with all my other journals, my entries will also be sprinkled with videos, lyrics and poems that i feel are inspirational or relevant to this blog.

The main inspiration for this blog was that i have so many friends who have started exercise blogs in which the list details about the exercises they did that in order to get in better shape. This is kinda what i plan to do but instead of physical exercise i will be doing spiritual exercises so to speak. I am going to try to post first thing in the morning before my classes but if i oversleep etc then i will post later in the day. However i do ask that if you start to see that my posts become infrequent...please yell at me and tell me to get back on track :-P

so sit back, relax, and join me on my journey to a better spiritual life...first actual post will be once i get back from my class this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment